Launch 31: Your Fast-Action Expert Website Blueprint (w/ Resonant Brand Series Bonus!)
What our community members are saying...
"I am not a techy person and I did it. Thank you Jason for the step by step."
~ Leslie Lyons
"Having the schedule and the [Launch Action Plan] calendar with boxes to check off is HUGE! I feel like I am beginning with the end in mind which is something I had failed to do up until now."
~ Marvin Towler
"Launch 31 is the perfect complement to Brendon [Burchard]'s Expert Academy program. Launch 31 literally shows you what pieces are needed and how to launch your expert website!"
~ John Berry
"I have felt such a sense of peace (and relief) after signing up. It will be a relief to finally be able to put the pieces together and officially get a beautiful site up on line, even if I won't have every piece ready yet."
~ Diane Carr
"I'm actually having fun! I really struggle with feeling isolated & hugely appreciate a trusted community to share wins and learnings. I love this!"
~ Dr. Flis
"To see pieces coming together (integration of opt-ins and google speadsheets via MailChimp and the website), systems I've been pulling my hair out to understand and place in my [WordPress website]. I can't believe how easy you and SquareSpace made this!"
~ Kelly Graham
"This is an incredible training course! Fun, informative, and down to earth...and designing and implementing training is what I do for a living."
~ Philip Elam
"I cannot begin to thank you enough for all the wonderful information you provided in the series. The content was rich, helpful, and so far beyond just building a website. You got me thinking about SEO, branding, social integration, the relationship from me to my audience - so many things! It was obvious from the beginning, you are teaching us to fish in such a complete way; the lessons are invaluable. The course is more than worth the price. Most of all, you made the course fun. I can't tell you how much I looked forward to watching the videos every day, from the technical and strategic side, to your contagious humor and dedication. Your combination of sincerity, commitment, and pure joy is contagious. I feel like I've not only met a knowledgeable team of experts, but one that truly cares about what they do and how that work translates into their client's work. You obviously care about what you do, and presented it in a way that was like hearing from a good friend. For all of that, in addition to words I can't simply express. I thank you and your team. You Are living by your motto and it is inspiring. I am all the better for having gone through Launch 31. Thank you so very much."
~ Jared Steinberg
"The content is provided in easy steps, by a friendly trainer and team, while the online training provides me with the ability to go back and revise content/videos any time I need to refresh my memory. For a person with very little technical knowledge, this course has provided me with the confidence to start my own online expertise business."
~ Felicity Lawrence
"Thanks for all the instruction, it is awesome. Your friendly coaching also makes taking this forward so much more pleasant!
~ Michael Rodd
"You will be fully supported even long after the course is over.
Ive already manifested 10x what I paid for the course because of the tips hes given. Trust me its worth it."
~ Kjirsten Sigmund
"I seriously wish I knew everything in Launch 31 three years ago! There are a lot of courses out there that show one piece of the puzzle, but this course literally walks people through how to set a business up online."
~ Dr. Carrie Rose
This program is a good fit for you if...
- You are tired of Googling for answers and watching semi-relevant DIY videos on youtube
- You need help "pulling all of the pieces everything together"
- You learn best while doing it (with someone guiding the way)
- You are committed 100% to being a brighter light in the world and reaching more people with a positive message
- You just want someone to walk you through every step
- You're ambitious, but willing to be patient with yourself and follow a blueprint
- You are tired of going backwards to do the steps that you didn't know you needed until now
- You love working among comrades and people following a similar pursuit and passion area
- You understand that this is a DIY course (you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink)
- You're willing to push pause on the "But I'm not a tech person" program and try things that you might not have thought you could do before
- You really want "professional website that feels like you" and your brand
- You get the importance of email marketing and list-building and you want that integrated on your website so that it's more than a web brochure
- You understand that there is a 14-day content creation/curation period (guided) before we get into the 31-day content implementation action steps (45 days total)
- You're doing good in the world
- You're respectful of others and yourself
It's not a good fit for you if...
- You often say mean things to people
- You're convinced that if your website doesn't look like "So & So's" website then you won't be successful
- You have a massive ego
- You want us to teach you about Infusionsoft, Leadpages, Ontraport, Facebook ads or anything else in the advanced courses of online marketing
- You don't want to build a website on Squarespace or email list on MailChimp (sorry, maybe a different course down the road for you)
- You don't learn well by doing the work or you'd simply rather hire somebody else to do it for you (this is geared towards people who want to "own" their website and marketing channels to the fullest degree possible)
- You put out negative, scammy messages or you're "just in it for the money" -- sorry, you're just not our people. We want to enrich people who give a damn about humanity and the planet. #letsdomoregood
- You can't stand it when people happy dance and have fun in a learning environment. We'll save you the refund on your credit card now... cause we LOVE to dance!!!
The Launch 31 Program Includes...
1. Launch Action Planner
Print it out and cross out each action step as you go! This calendar shows you each of the 31 action steps you'll be taking to launch your website, expertly sequenced over 31 days. Most of our Launch 31 members print it out and keep it next to their workstations!
2. The 11-Page Content Blueprint
Time to get unstuck with your words! This guidebook helps you through the process of writing, curating, and creating your 11 essential pages of website copy and content. you're ready to implement as soon as the 31-day action plan unlocks! (You'll have 14 days before the Launch Action Planner unlocks, so you'll need to ditch the procrastination and get your hustle going!)
3. Squarespace Blueprint
You can spend 100+ hours learning the ins and outs (like we have done). Or you can come along and watch JAM walk you through every step you need to take to implement your content and get your custom website launched on your own domain. We've recorded 31+ daily videos to guide you through your implementation action steps mapped out in the Launch Action Planner.
4. MailChimp Automation Blueprint
Start building your email list the right way. We'll show you every step you need to take to deliver your lead generation magnet (free guide, ebook, pdf, digital goodie) and integrate your opt-in forms on your Squarespace site. (And it'll finally look professional, too -- yahoo!)
5. Marketing Templates
We'll show you how to use free online design tools like Canva, but we'll also give you the nicely designed, well-written documents so that you have a starting place for your copy and design. We show you how to create list-building freebies (lead magnets) that look good and work well in today's busy world.
6. Private Facebook Support Group
Nothing beats community and accountability when it comes to meeting a tight deadline and goal!! You'll find friends and maybe even business colleagues or launch partners in this thriving group of go-getters!!
7. Push Your Site Live In 45 Days
No more procrastination! It's time to hustle and elevate your brand. You'll have 14 days with your 11-Page Content Blueprint to prepare all of your website copy and content (with our detailed strategy and support). Then the 31-Day Launch Action steps unlock for you to follow along as JAM teaches you step-by-step implementation.
Plus: You'll get instant access to this $197 Bonus -- Free
The Resonant Brand Series
As a member of the Launch 31 community you'll get free access to the amazing course, featuring expert advice from 6 of our key strategists and go-to industry leaders in social media, design, copywriting, video, photography, and content marketing. Our mission is to take you beyond a beautiful website to the place where you truly stick in people's minds. Where you resonate and compel visitors to sign up, take action, comment, and, ultimately, purchase from you. A $197 Value -- yours free!
Each Registration = A $100 Donation to Project Heal Ron!
Ron Khare, a Vietnam vet who spent days breathing in Agent Orange, is the husband of our dear team member, Phyllis. He's been repeatedly attacked by a malicious bladder cancer, and our Peaceful Media family is rallying to fund his (uninsurable) healing therapy.
See for yourself why we're doing this:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When does the course start?
A: The course starts as soon as you sign up! It’s a “go at your own pace” course, but it can be accomplished in 45 days if you put your mind to it. There are 14 days of content prep, 31 days of implementation, and then your site goes live!
Q: How long will I be able to access the content for the course?
A: Forever! You bought the content, so it’s yours to keep.
Q: Can I use the course to build multiple websites?
A: Yes! Using our materials, you can build as many websites as you would like.
Q: Do you offer a payment plan?
A: Not at this time.
Q: What if I don’t have a Facebook account?
A: We recommend making an account, even if it’s just for our secret group. Within this secret group, you’ll be able to interact with our team of experts as well as other participants in the course.
Q: Why haven’t I been added to the secret Facebook group?
A: You need to send an email with your Facebook login email address to [email protected] and we’ll get you added!
Q: Will my Facebook friends be able to see my activity in the secret Facebook group?
A: No. Only other people in the secret group will be able to see your posts. Check out this handy article on Facebook for further details about group privacy settings.
Q: Will I be able to accept online credit card payments via my website?
A: Yes, as long as you meet the qualifications for a Stripe account as detailed here. Stripe is fully integrated with Squarespace, but it does not work in certain countries. You will also need a bank account to which Stripe can transfer funds. Learn all about Stripe here.
Q: How much will I need to invest to get my site launched (besides the Launch 31 registration)?
Q: What about email address? How does that work with Squarespace hosting?
Squarespace comes heavily integrated with Google apps. In fact, they offer a special deal for users to set up a Google Apps for Business account. This costs $50/year/user through Squarespace, $60/year/user if you just got it through Google directly. The primary reason why you'd want a Google Apps for Business account is that you can have an email address like [email protected] It's more pro looking when you're corresponding with clients. We recommend this, but you don't necessarily have to have a Business account to do everything we teach.
The only requirement we do make is that you have or get a Google account, either Business or Personal (i.e., a normal gmail.com email address). We'll use this account (Business or Personal) to set up Google Analytics & Google Sheets (leads database) together. It'll be an integral part of your online business growth. (We'll teach you more about this during the first week of implementation inside the Launch 31 course.)
Q: Who can I contact if I have questions about the course?
A: You can post in the secret Facebook group for peer support (if you've purchased the course), or if it’s an administrative question, feel free to contact [email protected].
We're excited to have you join us if this is the right fit. Let's get started!!
* We cannot guarantee that 3rd-party software/services such as Squarespace, MailChimp, Canva, or Stripe will remain at quoted prices. We are not affiliated with any of these trademarked brands; we just use and love them!